- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Clime Capital Ord pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.36%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Clime Capital Ord paid a dividend of A$0.05. For the next 12 months, Clime Capital Ord is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.05. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.36%.
- The dividend yield of Clime Capital Ord is currently 6.36%.
- Clime Capital Ord pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of April, July, October, January.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 28, 2023.
- Clime Capital Ord paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.05 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.36%.
- Clime Capital Ord is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Clime Capital Ord was on September 7, 2018 in the ratio 41:40.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Clime Capital Ord on April 28, 2023 you must have purchased your Clime Capital Ord shares before the ex-date on April 4, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Clime Capital Ord on January 25, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on January 5, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on January 25, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.05 were paid by Clime Capital Ord.
- Dividends from Clime Capital Ord are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Clime Capital Ord is located in Australia.