- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Credit Corp Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.36%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Credit Corp Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.74. For the next 12 months, Credit Corp Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.72. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.36%.
- The dividend yield of Credit Corp Group Ltd is currently 3.36%.
- Credit Corp Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Credit Corp Group Ltd is expected in March.
- Credit Corp Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.72 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.36%.
- Credit Corp Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Credit Corp Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Credit Corp Group Ltd on September 12, 2022 in the amount of A$0.36 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 1, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 12, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.74 were paid by Credit Corp Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Credit Corp Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Credit Corp Group Ltd is located in Australia.