- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Charter Hall Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.25%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Charter Hall Group paid a dividend of A$0.43. For the next 12 months, Charter Hall Group is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.43. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.25%.
- The dividend yield of Charter Hall Group is currently 4.25%.
- Charter Hall Group pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August.
- The next dividend for Charter Hall Group is expected in February.
- Charter Hall Group paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.43 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.25%.
- Charter Hall Group is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Charter Hall Group was on November 12, 2010 in the ratio 1:4.
- To receive the last dividend of Charter Hall Group on August 31, 2023 in the amount of A$0.22 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 31, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.40 were paid by Charter Hall Group.
- Dividends from Charter Hall Group are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Charter Hall Group is located in Australia.