- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Carlton Ord pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.78%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States1.49%
- United Kingdom0.25%
- New Zealand0.22%
- South Korea0.00%
- Consumer Discretionary54.26%
- Communication Services2.66%
- Consumer Staples1.35%
- Real Estate0.97%
- Health Care0.68%
- Information Technology0.05%
- Within the last 12 months, Carlton Ord paid a dividend of A$1.07. For the next 12 months, Carlton Ord is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.80. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.78%.
- The dividend yield of Carlton Ord is currently 2.78%.
- Carlton Ord pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for Carlton Ord is expected in October.
- Carlton Ord paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.80 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.78%.
- The largest sectors of Carlton Ord are Consumer Discretionary, Financials, Materials.
- The last stock split of Carlton Ord was on June 23, 1997 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Carlton Ord on March 20, 2023 in the amount of A$0.49 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on February 28, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 20, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.98 were paid by Carlton Ord.
- Dividends from Carlton Ord are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Carlton Ord is located in mixed.