- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Collins Foods Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.22%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Collins Foods Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.27. For the next 12 months, Collins Foods Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.25. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.22%.
- The dividend yield of Collins Foods Ltd is currently 2.22%.
- Collins Foods Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of December, August.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 28, 2023.
- Collins Foods Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.25 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.22%.
- Collins Foods Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Collins Foods Ltd.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Collins Foods Ltd on December 28, 2023 you must have purchased your Collins Foods Ltd shares before the ex-date on December 4, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Collins Foods Ltd on August 1, 2023 in the amount of A$0.15 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 10, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 1, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.27 were paid by Collins Foods Ltd.
- Dividends from Collins Foods Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Collins Foods Ltd is located in Australia.