- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Collins Foods Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.99%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Collins Foods Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.27. For the next 12 months, Collins Foods Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.24. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.99%.
- The dividend yield of Collins Foods Ltd is currently 2.99%.
- Collins Foods Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of August, December.
- The next dividend for Collins Foods Ltd is expected in August.
- Collins Foods Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.24 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.99%.
- Collins Foods Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Collins Foods Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Collins Foods Ltd on December 29, 2022 in the amount of A$0.12 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on December 5, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 29, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.27 were paid by Collins Foods Ltd.
- Dividends from Collins Foods Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Collins Foods Ltd is located in Australia.