- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
CTI Logistics Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.62%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, CTI Logistics Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.09. For the next 12 months, CTI Logistics Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.10. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.62%.
- The dividend yield of CTI Logistics Ltd is currently 6.62%.
- CTI Logistics Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of October, April.
- The next dividend will be paid on October 16, 2023.
- CTI Logistics Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.10 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.62%.
- CTI Logistics Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of CTI Logistics Ltd was on December 20, 2006 in the ratio 3:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from CTI Logistics Ltd on October 16, 2023 you must have purchased your CTI Logistics Ltd shares before the ex-date on September 14, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of CTI Logistics Ltd on April 6, 2023 in the amount of A$0.05 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 1, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 6, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.07 were paid by CTI Logistics Ltd.
- Dividends from CTI Logistics Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of CTI Logistics Ltd is located in Australia.