- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Cromwell Property Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.72%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Cromwell Property Group often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Cromwell Property Group paid a dividend of A$0.05. For the next 12 months, Cromwell Property Group is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.72%.
- The dividend yield of Cromwell Property Group is currently 7.72%.
- Cromwell Property Group pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of February, May, August, November.
- The next dividend for Cromwell Property Group is expected in February.
- Cromwell Property Group paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.72%.
- Cromwell Property Group is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Cromwell Property Group was on May 22, 1997 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Cromwell Property Group on November 17, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 28, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 17, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.06 were paid by Cromwell Property Group.
- Dividends from Cromwell Property Group are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Cromwell Property Group is located in Australia.