- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Centuria Capital Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.26%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Centuria Capital Group often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Centuria Capital Group paid a dividend of A$0.12. For the next 12 months, Centuria Capital Group is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.12. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.26%.
- The dividend yield of Centuria Capital Group is currently 8.26%.
- Centuria Capital Group pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August.
- The next dividend for Centuria Capital Group is expected in March.
- Centuria Capital Group paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.12 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.26%.
- Centuria Capital Group is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Centuria Capital Group.
- To receive the last dividend of Centuria Capital Group on August 18, 2023 in the amount of A$0.06 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 18, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.11 were paid by Centuria Capital Group.
- Dividends from Centuria Capital Group are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Centuria Capital Group is located in Australia.