- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
CSL Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.40%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold CSL Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, CSL Ltd paid a dividend of A$3.63. For the next 12 months, CSL Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$3.65. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.40%.
- The dividend yield of CSL Ltd is currently 1.40%.
- CSL Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for CSL Ltd is expected in April.
- CSL Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$3.65 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.40%.
- CSL Ltd is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- The last stock split of CSL Ltd was on October 18, 2007 in the ratio 3:1.
- To receive the last dividend of CSL Ltd on October 4, 2023 in the amount of A$2.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 11, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 4, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$3.18 were paid by CSL Ltd.
- Dividends from CSL Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of CSL Ltd is located in Australia.