- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
CSR Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.94%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold CSR Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, CSR Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.37. For the next 12 months, CSR Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.35. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.94%.
- The dividend yield of CSR Ltd is currently 5.94%.
- CSR Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of December, July.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 7, 2023.
- CSR Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.35 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.94%.
- CSR Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of CSR Ltd was on February 18, 2011 in the ratio 1:3.
- In order to receive the future dividend from CSR Ltd on December 7, 2023 you must have purchased your CSR Ltd shares before the ex-date on November 7, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of CSR Ltd on July 3, 2023 in the amount of A$0.20 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 26, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.35 were paid by CSR Ltd.
- Dividends from CSR Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of CSR Ltd is located in Australia.