- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Cedar Woods Properties Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.99%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Cedar Woods Properties Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Cedar Woods Properties Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.20. For the next 12 months, Cedar Woods Properties Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.14. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.99%.
- The dividend yield of Cedar Woods Properties Ltd is currently 2.99%.
- Cedar Woods Properties Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Cedar Woods Properties Ltd is expected in April.
- Cedar Woods Properties Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.14 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.99%.
- Cedar Woods Properties Ltd is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Cedar Woods Properties Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Cedar Woods Properties Ltd on October 27, 2023 in the amount of A$0.07 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 27, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 27, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.28 were paid by Cedar Woods Properties Ltd.
- Dividends from Cedar Woods Properties Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Cedar Woods Properties Ltd is located in Australia.