- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Duxton Water Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.19%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Duxton Water Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Duxton Water Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.07. For the next 12 months, Duxton Water Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.19%.
- The dividend yield of Duxton Water Ltd is currently 4.19%.
- Duxton Water Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of October, April.
- The next dividend will be paid on October 27, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, Duxton Water Ltd has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.19%.
- Duxton Water Ltd is assigned to the sector "Utilities".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Duxton Water Ltd.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Duxton Water Ltd on October 27, 2023 you must have purchased your Duxton Water Ltd shares before the ex-date on October 12, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Duxton Water Ltd on April 28, 2023 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 13, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 28, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.06 were paid by Duxton Water Ltd.
- Dividends from Duxton Water Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Duxton Water Ltd is located in Australia.