- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Duxton Water Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.93%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Duxton Water Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Duxton Water Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.07. For the next 12 months, Duxton Water Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.93%.
- The dividend yield of Duxton Water Ltd is currently 3.93%.
- Duxton Water Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Duxton Water Ltd is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, Duxton Water Ltd has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.93%.
- Duxton Water Ltd is assigned to the sector "Utilities".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Duxton Water Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Duxton Water Ltd on October 28, 2022 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 13, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 28, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.07 were paid by Duxton Water Ltd.
- Dividends from Duxton Water Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Duxton Water Ltd is located in Australia.