- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Downer EDI Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.13%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Downer EDI Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.13. For the next 12 months, Downer EDI Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.13. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.13%.
- The dividend yield of Downer EDI Ltd is currently 3.13%.
- Downer EDI Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, September.
- The next dividend for Downer EDI Ltd is expected in April.
- Downer EDI Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.13 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.13%.
- Downer EDI Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Downer EDI Ltd was on November 21, 2003 in the ratio 1:4.
- To receive the last dividend of Downer EDI Ltd on September 21, 2023 in the amount of A$0.08 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 23, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 21, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.24 were paid by Downer EDI Ltd.
- Dividends from Downer EDI Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Downer EDI Ltd is located in Australia.