- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Eildon Capital Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.74%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Eildon Capital Group paid a dividend of A$0.05. For the next 12 months, Eildon Capital Group is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.06. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.74%.
- The dividend yield of Eildon Capital Group is currently 6.74%.
- Eildon Capital Group pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, April, July.
- Within the last 10 years, Eildon Capital Group has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.06 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.74%.
- Eildon Capital Group is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Eildon Capital Group.
- To receive the last dividend of Eildon Capital Group on July 21, 2023 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 23, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 21, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.07 were paid by Eildon Capital Group.
- Dividends from Eildon Capital Group are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Eildon Capital Group is located in Australia.