- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Enero Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.52%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Enero Group Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Enero Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.13. For the next 12 months, Enero Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.09. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.52%.
- The dividend yield of Enero Group Ltd is currently 5.52%.
- Enero Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of October, March.
- The next dividend will be paid on October 3, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, Enero Group Ltd has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.09 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.52%.
- Enero Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Communication Services".
- The last stock split of Enero Group Ltd was on June 18, 2012 in the ratio 1:18.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Enero Group Ltd on October 3, 2023 you must have purchased your Enero Group Ltd shares before the ex-date on September 19, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Enero Group Ltd on March 15, 2023 in the amount of A$0.07 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on February 23, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 15, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.13 were paid by Enero Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Enero Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Enero Group Ltd is located in Australia.