- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Emeco Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.31%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Emeco Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.03. For the next 12 months, Emeco Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.31%.
- The dividend yield of Emeco Holdings Ltd is currently 4.31%.
- Emeco Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, September.
- The next dividend for Emeco Holdings Ltd is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, Emeco Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 3 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.31%.
- Emeco Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Emeco Holdings Ltd was on November 19, 2018 in the ratio 1:10.
- To receive the last dividend of Emeco Holdings Ltd on September 29, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 7, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 29, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.03 were paid by Emeco Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Emeco Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Emeco Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.