- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Elders Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.27%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Elders Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.51. For the next 12 months, Elders Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.46. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.27%.
- The dividend yield of Elders Ltd is currently 6.27%.
- Elders Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of December, June.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 20, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, Elders Ltd has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.46 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.27%.
- Elders Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of Elders Ltd was on December 22, 2014 in the ratio 1:10.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Elders Ltd on December 20, 2023 you must have purchased your Elders Ltd shares before the ex-date on November 21, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Elders Ltd on June 22, 2023 in the amount of A$0.23 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 23, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on June 22, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.56 were paid by Elders Ltd.
- Dividends from Elders Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Elders Ltd is located in Australia.