- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Elanor Investors Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.91%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Elanor Investors Group paid a dividend of A$0.13. For the next 12 months, Elanor Investors Group is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.13. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.91%.
- The dividend yield of Elanor Investors Group is currently 7.91%.
- Elanor Investors Group pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August.
- The next dividend will be paid on February 28, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, Elanor Investors Group has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.13 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.91%.
- Elanor Investors Group is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Elanor Investors Group.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Elanor Investors Group on February 28, 2023 you must have purchased your Elanor Investors Group shares before the ex-date on December 29, 2022.
- To receive the last dividend of Elanor Investors Group on August 31, 2022 in the amount of A$0.04 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on August 31, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.13 were paid by Elanor Investors Group.
- Dividends from Elanor Investors Group are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Elanor Investors Group is located in Australia.