- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 11.51%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.38. For the next 12 months, Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.13. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 11.51%.
- The dividend yield of Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd is currently 11.51%.
- Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on February 17, 2023.
- Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.13 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 11.51%.
- Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd was on November 24, 2022 in the ratio 83:100.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd on February 17, 2023 you must have purchased your Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd shares before the ex-date on February 1, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd on October 7, 2022 in the amount of A$0.24 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 20, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 7, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.38 were paid by Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Euroz Hartleys Group Ltd is located in Australia.