- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
FFI Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.44%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, FFI Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.00. For the next 12 months, FFI Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.20. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.44%.
- The dividend yield of FFI Holdings Ltd is currently 4.44%.
- FFI Holdings Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in October.
- The next dividend will be paid on October 12, 2023.
- FFI Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.20 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.44%.
- FFI Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for FFI Holdings Ltd.
- In order to receive the future dividend from FFI Holdings Ltd on October 12, 2023 you must have purchased your FFI Holdings Ltd shares before the ex-date on September 29, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of FFI Holdings Ltd on March 25, 2022 in the amount of A$0.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 14, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on March 25, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.10 were paid by FFI Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from FFI Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of FFI Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.