- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Glennon Small Companies Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.17%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Glennon Small Companies Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.03. For the next 12 months, Glennon Small Companies Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.17%.
- The dividend yield of Glennon Small Companies Ltd is currently 5.17%.
- Glennon Small Companies Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for Glennon Small Companies Ltd is expected in October.
- Within the last 10 years, Glennon Small Companies Ltd has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.17%.
- Glennon Small Companies Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Glennon Small Companies Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Glennon Small Companies Ltd on March 31, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 15, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 31, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.03 were paid by Glennon Small Companies Ltd.
- Dividends from Glennon Small Companies Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Glennon Small Companies Ltd is located in Australia.