- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Garda Property Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.88%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Garda Property Group paid a dividend of A$0.07. For the next 12 months, Garda Property Group is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.88%.
- The dividend yield of Garda Property Group is currently 5.88%.
- Garda Property Group pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of April, July, October, January.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 19, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, Garda Property Group has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.88%.
- Garda Property Group is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Garda Property Group.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Garda Property Group on April 19, 2023 you must have purchased your Garda Property Group shares before the ex-date on March 30, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Garda Property Group on January 17, 2023 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on December 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on January 17, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.07 were paid by Garda Property Group.
- Dividends from Garda Property Group are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Garda Property Group is located in Australia.