- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
GDI Property Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.62%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold GDI Property Group often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, GDI Property Group paid a dividend of A$0.05. For the next 12 months, GDI Property Group is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.05. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.62%.
- The dividend yield of GDI Property Group is currently 8.62%.
- GDI Property Group pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August.
- The next dividend for GDI Property Group is expected in February.
- Within the last 10 years, GDI Property Group has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.05 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.62%.
- GDI Property Group is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for GDI Property Group.
- To receive the last dividend of GDI Property Group on August 31, 2023 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 31, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.08 were paid by GDI Property Group.
- Dividends from GDI Property Group are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of GDI Property Group is located in Australia.