- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Goodman Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.51%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Goodman Group paid a dividend of A$0.30. For the next 12 months, Goodman Group is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.30. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.51%.
- The dividend yield of Goodman Group is currently 1.51%.
- Goodman Group pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August.
- The next dividend will be paid on February 24, 2023.
- Goodman Group paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.30 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.51%.
- Goodman Group is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Goodman Group was on April 4, 2012 in the ratio 1:5.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Goodman Group on February 24, 2023 you must have purchased your Goodman Group shares before the ex-date on December 29, 2022.
- To receive the last dividend of Goodman Group on August 25, 2022 in the amount of A$0.15 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on August 25, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.30 were paid by Goodman Group.
- Dividends from Goodman Group are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Goodman Group is located in Australia.