- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Graincorp Ltd Class A pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.74%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Graincorp Ltd Class A often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Graincorp Ltd Class A paid a dividend of A$0.54. For the next 12 months, Graincorp Ltd Class A is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.28. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.74%.
- The dividend yield of Graincorp Ltd Class A is currently 3.74%.
- Graincorp Ltd Class A pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of December, July.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 14, 2023.
- Graincorp Ltd Class A paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.28 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.74%.
- Graincorp Ltd Class A is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of Graincorp Ltd Class A was on March 18, 1999 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Graincorp Ltd Class A on December 14, 2023 you must have purchased your Graincorp Ltd Class A shares before the ex-date on November 29, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Graincorp Ltd Class A on July 20, 2023 in the amount of A$0.24 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 5, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 20, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.54 were paid by Graincorp Ltd Class A.
- Dividends from Graincorp Ltd Class A are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Graincorp Ltd Class A is located in Australia.