- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
GR Engineering Services Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 9.09%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, GR Engineering Services Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.19. For the next 12 months, GR Engineering Services Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.18. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 9.09%.
- The dividend yield of GR Engineering Services Ltd is currently 9.09%.
- GR Engineering Services Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for GR Engineering Services Ltd is expected in September.
- GR Engineering Services Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.18 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 9.09%.
- GR Engineering Services Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for GR Engineering Services Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of GR Engineering Services Ltd on March 23, 2023 in the amount of A$0.09 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 2, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 23, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.19 were paid by GR Engineering Services Ltd.
- Dividends from GR Engineering Services Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of GR Engineering Services Ltd is located in Australia.