- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Gowing Brothers Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.24%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Gowing Brothers Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.08. For the next 12 months, Gowing Brothers Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.06. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.24%.
- The dividend yield of Gowing Brothers Ltd is currently 2.24%.
- Gowing Brothers Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 21, 2023.
- Gowing Brothers Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.06 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.24%.
- Gowing Brothers Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Gowing Brothers Ltd was on April 3, 2009 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Gowing Brothers Ltd on April 21, 2023 you must have purchased your Gowing Brothers Ltd shares before the ex-date on April 5, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Gowing Brothers Ltd on October 28, 2022 in the amount of A$0.04 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 12, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 28, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.08 were paid by Gowing Brothers Ltd.
- Dividends from Gowing Brothers Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Gowing Brothers Ltd is located in Australia.