- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
GUD Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.21%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, GUD Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.39. For the next 12 months, GUD Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.44. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.21%.
- The dividend yield of GUD Holdings Ltd is currently 5.21%.
- GUD Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for GUD Holdings Ltd is expected in March.
- GUD Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.44 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.21%.
- GUD Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of GUD Holdings Ltd was on March 15, 1995 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of GUD Holdings Ltd on September 13, 2022 in the amount of A$0.22 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 26, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 13, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.39 were paid by GUD Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from GUD Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of GUD Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.