- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.35%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.25. For the next 12 months, Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.24. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.35%.
- The dividend yield of Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd is currently 6.35%.
- Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of May, November.
- The next dividend for Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd is expected in May.
- Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.24 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.35%.
- Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd was on September 1, 1999 in the ratio 5:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd on November 13, 2023 in the amount of A$0.12 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 13, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 13, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.38 were paid by Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.