- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Ironbark Capital Ord pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.32%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United Kingdom4.34%
- United States4.18%
- New Zealand0.66%
- Communication Services4.45%
- Consumer Discretionary4.30%
- Health Care3.54%
- Real Estate3.06%
- Information Technology0.42%
- Within the last 12 months, Ironbark Capital Ord paid a dividend of A$0.02. For the next 12 months, Ironbark Capital Ord is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.32%.
- The dividend yield of Ironbark Capital Ord is currently 5.32%.
- Ironbark Capital Ord pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend will be paid on September 27, 2023.
- Ironbark Capital Ord paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.32%.
- The largest sectors of Ironbark Capital Ord are Financials, Materials, Utilities.
- The last stock split of Ironbark Capital Ord was on May 24, 2007 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Ironbark Capital Ord on September 27, 2023 you must have purchased your Ironbark Capital Ord shares before the ex-date on September 5, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Ironbark Capital Ord on March 30, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 6, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 30, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.02 were paid by Ironbark Capital Ord.
- Dividends from Ironbark Capital Ord are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Ironbark Capital Ord is located in mixed.