- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Integral Diagnostics Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.41%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Integral Diagnostics Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.06. For the next 12 months, Integral Diagnostics Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.41%.
- The dividend yield of Integral Diagnostics Ltd is currently 2.41%.
- Integral Diagnostics Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of October, April.
- The next dividend will be paid on October 4, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, Integral Diagnostics Ltd has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.41%.
- Integral Diagnostics Ltd is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Integral Diagnostics Ltd.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Integral Diagnostics Ltd on October 4, 2023 you must have purchased your Integral Diagnostics Ltd shares before the ex-date on August 31, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Integral Diagnostics Ltd on April 4, 2023 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 2, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 4, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.07 were paid by Integral Diagnostics Ltd.
- Dividends from Integral Diagnostics Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Integral Diagnostics Ltd is located in Australia.