- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
IGO Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.95%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold IGO Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, IGO Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.74. For the next 12 months, IGO Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.58. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.95%.
- The dividend yield of IGO Ltd is currently 6.95%.
- IGO Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for IGO Ltd is expected in March.
- IGO Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.58 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.95%.
- IGO Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for IGO Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of IGO Ltd on September 28, 2023 in the amount of A$0.60 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 13, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 28, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.10 were paid by IGO Ltd.
- Dividends from IGO Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of IGO Ltd is located in Australia.