- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.37%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States98.89%
- Hong Kong SAR China0.07%
- Consumer Discretionary13.91%
- Information Technology13.26%
- Real Estate9.95%
- Health Care9.76%
- Consumer Staples5.56%
- Communication Services2.90%
- Within the last 12 months, iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF paid a dividend of A$2.02. For the next 12 months, iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF is expected to pay a dividend of A$2.02. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.37%.
- The dividend yield of iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF is currently 1.37%.
- iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of October, January, April, July.
- The next dividend for iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF is expected in October.
- iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$2.02 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.37%.
- The largest sectors of iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF are Industrials, Financials, Consumer Discretionary.
- The last stock split of iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF was on January 18, 2017 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF on July 13, 2023 in the amount of A$0.48 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 3, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 13, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$2.02 were paid by iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF.
- Dividends from iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF, the United States, China and the Netherlands are represented as the three largest countries.