- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Imdex Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.23%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Imdex Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.04. For the next 12 months, Imdex Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.04. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.23%.
- The dividend yield of Imdex Ltd is currently 2.23%.
- Imdex Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Imdex Ltd is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, Imdex Ltd has paid dividends in 5 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.04 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.23%.
- Imdex Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Imdex Ltd was on May 18, 1989 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Imdex Ltd on October 12, 2023 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 27, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 12, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.03 were paid by Imdex Ltd.
- Dividends from Imdex Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Imdex Ltd is located in Australia.