- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Inghams Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.18%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Inghams Group Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Inghams Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.15. For the next 12 months, Inghams Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.20. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.18%.
- The dividend yield of Inghams Group Ltd is currently 5.18%.
- Inghams Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Inghams Group Ltd is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, Inghams Group Ltd has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.20 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.18%.
- Inghams Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Inghams Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Inghams Group Ltd on October 5, 2023 in the amount of A$0.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 14, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 5, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.07 were paid by Inghams Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Inghams Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Inghams Group Ltd is located in Australia.