- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.97%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States3.02%
- New Zealand1.33%
- United Kingdom0.16%
- Health Care9.34%
- Consumer Discretionary7.13%
- Real Estate6.18%
- Consumer Staples4.61%
- Communication Services3.95%
- Information Technology2.49%
- Within the last 12 months, iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF paid a dividend of A$1.15. For the next 12 months, iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.15. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.97%.
- The dividend yield of iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF is currently 3.97%.
- iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, April, July, October.
- iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$1.15 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.97%.
- The largest sectors of iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF are Financials, Materials, Health Care.
- There are currently no known stock splits for iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF on October 19, 2023 in the amount of A$0.46 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 9, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 19, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$1.74 were paid by iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF.
- Dividends from iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF, Australia, the United States and New Zealand are represented as the three largest countries.