- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
InvoCare Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.88%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, InvoCare Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.25. For the next 12 months, InvoCare Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.22. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.88%.
- The dividend yield of InvoCare Ltd is currently 1.88%.
- InvoCare Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 6, 2023.
- InvoCare Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.22 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.88%.
- InvoCare Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for InvoCare Ltd.
- In order to receive the future dividend from InvoCare Ltd on April 6, 2023 you must have purchased your InvoCare Ltd shares before the ex-date on March 2, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of InvoCare Ltd on October 6, 2022 in the amount of A$0.14 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 1, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 6, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.25 were paid by InvoCare Ltd.
- Dividends from InvoCare Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of InvoCare Ltd is located in Australia.