- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU) pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.53%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United Kingdom14.30%
- Hong Kong SAR China2.54%
- United States0.85%
- New Zealand0.28%
- Health Care13.39%
- Consumer Discretionary11.22%
- Consumer Staples10.47%
- Information Technology8.83%
- Communication Services4.61%
- Real Estate2.59%
- Within the last 12 months, iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU) paid a dividend of A$2.34. For the next 12 months, iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU) is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.55. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.53%.
- The dividend yield of iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU) is currently 0.53%.
- iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU) pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of July, January.
- The next dividend for iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU) is expected in July.
- iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU) paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.55 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.53%.
- The largest sectors of iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU) are Financials, Industrials, Health Care.
- There are currently no known stock splits for iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU).
- To receive the last dividend of iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU) on January 5, 2023 in the amount of A$0.28 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on December 21, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on January 5, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$3.72 were paid by iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU).
- Dividends from iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU) are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (AU), Japan, the United Kingdom and France are represented as the three largest countries.