- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
JB Hi Fi Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.79%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold JB Hi Fi Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, JB Hi Fi Ltd paid a dividend of A$3.12. For the next 12 months, JB Hi Fi Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$3.12. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.79%.
- The dividend yield of JB Hi Fi Ltd is currently 6.79%.
- JB Hi Fi Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for JB Hi Fi Ltd is expected in March.
- JB Hi Fi Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$3.12 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.79%.
- JB Hi Fi Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for JB Hi Fi Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of JB Hi Fi Ltd on September 8, 2023 in the amount of A$1.15 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 24, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 8, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$3.16 were paid by JB Hi Fi Ltd.
- Dividends from JB Hi Fi Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of JB Hi Fi Ltd is located in Australia.