- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Katana Capital pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.80%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States11.71%
- United Kingdom0.16%
- New Zealand0.08%
- South Korea0.07%
- Hong Kong SAR China0.02%
- Health Care14.77%
- Consumer Discretionary14.39%
- Information Technology9.43%
- Communication Services4.51%
- Consumer Staples2.84%
- Real Estate1.80%
- Within the last 12 months, Katana Capital paid a dividend of A$0.02. For the next 12 months, Katana Capital is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.02. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.80%.
- The dividend yield of Katana Capital is currently 1.80%.
- Katana Capital pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of February, May, August, November.
- The next dividend for Katana Capital is expected in February.
- Katana Capital paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.02 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.80%.
- The largest sectors of Katana Capital are Materials, Health Care, Consumer Discretionary.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Katana Capital.
- To receive the last dividend of Katana Capital on November 3, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 9, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.02 were paid by Katana Capital.
- Dividends from Katana Capital are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Katana Capital is located in mixed.