- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Katana Capital pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.79%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States7.64%
- New Zealand1.67%
- South Africa0.24%
- United Kingdom0.12%
- Consumer Discretionary9.12%
- Health Care7.75%
- Real Estate6.42%
- Information Technology5.06%
- Consumer Staples2.72%
- Communication Services1.27%
- Within the last 12 months, Katana Capital paid a dividend of A$0.02. For the next 12 months, Katana Capital is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.02. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.79%.
- The dividend yield of Katana Capital is currently 1.79%.
- Katana Capital pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of February, May, August, November.
- The next dividend will be paid on February 10, 2023.
- Katana Capital paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.02 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.79%.
- The largest sectors of Katana Capital are Materials, Energy, Financials.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Katana Capital.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Katana Capital on February 10, 2023 you must have purchased your Katana Capital shares before the ex-date on January 17, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Katana Capital on November 4, 2022 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 13, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on November 4, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.02 were paid by Katana Capital.
- Dividends from Katana Capital are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Katana Capital is located in mixed.