- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Lindsay Australia Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.41%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Lindsay Australia Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.05. For the next 12 months, Lindsay Australia Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.06. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.41%.
- The dividend yield of Lindsay Australia Ltd is currently 5.41%.
- Lindsay Australia Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Lindsay Australia Ltd is expected in April.
- Lindsay Australia Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.06 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.41%.
- Lindsay Australia Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Lindsay Australia Ltd was on November 8, 2002 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Lindsay Australia Ltd on October 6, 2023 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 21, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 6, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.03 were paid by Lindsay Australia Ltd.
- Dividends from Lindsay Australia Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Lindsay Australia Ltd is located in Australia.