- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
LaserBond Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.89%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, LaserBond Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.02. For the next 12 months, LaserBond Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.02. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.89%.
- The dividend yield of LaserBond Ltd is currently 1.89%.
- LaserBond Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of October, March.
- The next dividend will be paid on October 6, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, LaserBond Ltd has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.02 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.89%.
- LaserBond Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for LaserBond Ltd.
- In order to receive the future dividend from LaserBond Ltd on October 6, 2023 you must have purchased your LaserBond Ltd shares before the ex-date on September 7, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of LaserBond Ltd on March 31, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 7, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 31, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.01 were paid by LaserBond Ltd.
- Dividends from LaserBond Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of LaserBond Ltd is located in Australia.