- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Lowell Resources Fund pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 9.53%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Lowell Resources Fund paid a dividend of A$0.12. For the next 12 months, Lowell Resources Fund is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.12. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 9.53%.
- The dividend yield of Lowell Resources Fund is currently 9.53%.
- Lowell Resources Fund pays annually dividends. Payout is in August.
- The next dividend for Lowell Resources Fund is expected in August.
- Within the last 10 years, Lowell Resources Fund has paid dividends in 3 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.12 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 9.53%.
- Lowell Resources Fund is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Lowell Resources Fund was on April 6, 2020 in the ratio 10:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Lowell Resources Fund on August 31, 2022 in the amount of A$0.12 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 30, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on August 31, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.12 were paid by Lowell Resources Fund.
- Dividends from Lowell Resources Fund are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Lowell Resources Fund is located in Australia.