- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Macmahon Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.24%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Macmahon Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.00. For the next 12 months, Macmahon Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.01. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.24%.
- The dividend yield of Macmahon Holdings Ltd is currently 4.24%.
- Macmahon Holdings Ltd pays dividends. This is paid in the months of October.
- The next dividend for Macmahon Holdings Ltd is expected in October.
- Within the last 10 years, Macmahon Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 1 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.01 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.24%.
- Macmahon Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Macmahon Holdings Ltd was on September 28, 2005 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Macmahon Holdings Ltd on October 29, 2019 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 11, 2019.
- The last dividend was paid on October 29, 2019.
- In 2022, no dividends were paid by Macmahon Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Macmahon Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Macmahon Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.