- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
McPherson's Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.63%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, McPherson's Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.05. For the next 12 months, McPherson's Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.04. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.63%.
- The dividend yield of McPherson's Ltd is currently 5.63%.
- McPherson's Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for McPherson's Ltd is expected in March.
- McPherson's Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.04 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.63%.
- McPherson's Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of McPherson's Ltd was on June 14, 1996 in the ratio 1:4.
- To receive the last dividend of McPherson's Ltd on September 23, 2022 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 5, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 23, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.05 were paid by McPherson's Ltd.
- Dividends from McPherson's Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of McPherson's Ltd is located in Australia.