- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Mirvac Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.98%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Mirvac Group often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Mirvac Group paid a dividend of A$0.11. For the next 12 months, Mirvac Group is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.11. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.98%.
- The dividend yield of Mirvac Group is currently 4.98%.
- Mirvac Group pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August.
- The next dividend for Mirvac Group is expected in February.
- Mirvac Group paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.11 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.98%.
- Mirvac Group is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Mirvac Group was on November 6, 2008 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Mirvac Group on August 31, 2023 in the amount of A$0.05 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 31, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.10 were paid by Mirvac Group.
- Dividends from Mirvac Group are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Mirvac Group is located in Australia.