- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Maca Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.35%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Maca Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.03. For the next 12 months, Maca Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.35%.
- The dividend yield of Maca Ltd is currently 2.35%.
- Maca Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in March.
- The next dividend for Maca Ltd is expected in March.
- Maca Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.35%.
- Maca Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Maca Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Maca Ltd on March 17, 2022 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 4, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on March 17, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.03 were paid by Maca Ltd.
- Dividends from Maca Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Maca Ltd is located in Australia.