- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
McMillan Shakespeare Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 10.36%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, McMillan Shakespeare Ltd paid a dividend of A$1.08. For the next 12 months, McMillan Shakespeare Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.48. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 10.36%.
- The dividend yield of McMillan Shakespeare Ltd is currently 10.36%.
- McMillan Shakespeare Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, November.
- The next dividend for McMillan Shakespeare Ltd is expected in March.
- McMillan Shakespeare Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$1.48 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 10.36%.
- McMillan Shakespeare Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for McMillan Shakespeare Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of McMillan Shakespeare Ltd on November 10, 2022 in the amount of A$0.74 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 26, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on November 10, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$1.08 were paid by McMillan Shakespeare Ltd.
- Dividends from McMillan Shakespeare Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of McMillan Shakespeare Ltd is located in Australia.