- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Macquarie Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.21%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Macquarie Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$6.50. For the next 12 months, Macquarie Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$6.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.21%.
- The dividend yield of Macquarie Group Ltd is currently 3.21%.
- Macquarie Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of July, December.
- The next dividend for Macquarie Group Ltd is expected in July.
- Macquarie Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$6.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.21%.
- Macquarie Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Macquarie Group Ltd was on December 16, 2013 in the ratio 0:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Macquarie Group Ltd on December 13, 2022 in the amount of A$3.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 7, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 13, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$6.50 were paid by Macquarie Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Macquarie Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Macquarie Group Ltd is located in Australia.