- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Macquarie Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.20%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Macquarie Group Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Macquarie Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$7.50. For the next 12 months, Macquarie Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$7.05. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.20%.
- The dividend yield of Macquarie Group Ltd is currently 4.20%.
- Macquarie Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of December, July.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 19, 2023.
- Macquarie Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$7.05 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.20%.
- Macquarie Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Macquarie Group Ltd was on December 16, 2013 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Macquarie Group Ltd on December 19, 2023 you must have purchased your Macquarie Group Ltd shares before the ex-date on November 13, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Macquarie Group Ltd on July 4, 2023 in the amount of A$4.50 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 15, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 4, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$6.50 were paid by Macquarie Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Macquarie Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Macquarie Group Ltd is located in Australia.