- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Motorcycle Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 9.76%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Motorcycle Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.20. For the next 12 months, Motorcycle Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.20. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 9.76%.
- The dividend yield of Motorcycle Holdings Ltd is currently 9.76%.
- Motorcycle Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, September.
- The next dividend for Motorcycle Holdings Ltd is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, Motorcycle Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.20 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 9.76%.
- Motorcycle Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Motorcycle Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Motorcycle Holdings Ltd on September 28, 2023 in the amount of A$0.12 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 14, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 28, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.20 were paid by Motorcycle Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Motorcycle Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Motorcycle Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.